June 7, 2022 — What's new in PDF Pro 10.10.23.4002
New features and enhancements:
• Added a new setting for optionally restoring the last used tool when opening a PDF. See:
File -> Preferences -> History.
• Implemented undo/redo feature for graphical signatures.
• PDF to Office formats converter updated to version 184.108.40.206.
• Added a setting to optionally include annotations when converting PDFs to Word.
• Implemented a feature for unselecting a tool by clicking it again.
• Fixed incorrect font size issue in text box form fields.
• Fixed problem of persistent Distance Tool widget.
• Fixed rendering issue when drawing shapes.
• Fixed several app crashes when working with form fields.
• Fixed app crash and several issues when working with Headers & Footers.
• Fixed wrong page index issue when converting PDF to Word.
• Fixed issue with document navigation links.
• Stability and performance improvements.