There are a couple ways to create a PDF from a Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.) file with PDF Pro.
Note: File formats supported by PDF Pro include: .doc; .docx; .xls; .xlsx; .ppt; .pptx; .txt; .rtf
Option 1: Print to PDF within MS Office
- Open the file you wish to want to turn into a PDF, using the native MS Office program.
- With your file open, press "File", then select "Print".
- Select "PDF Pro Virtual Printer" from the dropdown to set it as your printer.
- Once ready, press "Print". This will open a dialogue box.
- In the dialogue box, specify the name and location of your new PDF, then Press “Save”.
Option 2: Create the PDF directly in PDF Pro
- Open PDF Pro, press the “Create” tab, then click "Create from file".
- Press “Add File(s)” or the "+" icon to locate and select your document(s).
- Once satisfied with your selection, press “Create”.
Note: If you have to multiple files that you want to turn into a PDF, you can batch create PDFs by repeating Step 2, and adding more files. Each file you select will be turned into its own PDF.