PDF Pro gives you several tools to help you create forms using PDF Pro.
The tools include: a text field, a drop down, a list, a check box, a radio button, and a regular button.
To create a form field in PDF:
- Open the "Forms" tab in PDF Pro.
- Click on your desired form function.
- Click-and-drag on where you want to insert the form field in the PDF document.
- Double clicking on the field when it’s activated (activate by clicking once on the form field function to highlight the form fields on the pdf) will allow you to see additional modifiable parameters/properties for that field. Examples include: changing the font or color, protecting the field, making it appear when printed, or adding an action to the field.
- When clicked, the "Modify Form Layout" button instantly highlights all form fields on the PDF. Making it easy to move and organize your form fields.
Please sign in to leave a comment.