PDF Pro allows you to create digital signatures for use on PDFs, or import existing signatures into PDF Pro.
In order to add a digital signature to a PDF, a signature must already be created and saved within PDF Pro.
How to create a digital signature on PDF Pro:
- Use PDF Pro to open the PDF document that you wish to add a signature to, then click on the “Secure" tab.
- Click “Sign PDF”. This will open the "Signature Settings" tab.
- In the "Signature Settings" tab, click the green "+" icon.
- Now you can draw a new signature, or import or copy/paste a previous signature.
- Once satisfied with your signature, click "Save".
How to add a digital signature to a PDF:
- If a digital signature has been created in saved in PDF Pro, it will show up in the "Signature Settings" tab.
- Left-click your signature once. Then click on the PDF where you'd like to add signature to.
Note: To manage saved signatures, click on the bottom arrow and click "Manage Signatures":
Which will open up the following dialogue box with more options regarding your saved signatures: