How to Install PDF Pro
How to Uninstall PDF Pro
Please note that it may be necessary to restart your computer to finish the uninstall process.
Press the Windows button (on screen or keyboard), then scroll to the “PDF Pro” application folder.
Note: You may need to give PDF Pro permission to run its application (when prompted by dialogue box).
- Press “Uninstall”, then follow prompts until finished.
Alternatively, you can uninstall PDF Pro from the Control Panel:
- Using the search bar (or by pressing the Windows button), type “Control Panel” and press Enter. In the Control Panel Window, press “Uninstall a program”.
- Find and select “PDF Pro” from the list of installed programs, then press “Uninstall”.
- When asked if this application can “Run” or make changes to your computer, press “Yes”.
- Press “Uninstall”, follow the prompts and wait for the uninstall process to finish.